Sunday, November 20, 2011

NHBPM Day 20 ~ Don't want to think about it

I'm still working on proving I am well enough to work, and working through the legal obstacles to working...but to think this could all be DONE is too much to set any hopes on.

So, in the mean time, I need every little diversion I can get and I need to appreciate every little small pleasure I can find.  It's odd what can be diverting during times of stress.  I watched three episodes of say yes to the dress this morning and i don't even like that show.

A couple of quotes from Lobsterquotes on twitter:

One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger~ Japanese Proverb

Cast your cares on God; that anchor holds~ Lord Alfred Tennyson

Small pleasures of late also include additional frivolous small pleasures such as fitting into this dress in Vegas (on our way to a wedding) and Greg taking a picture from just the right angle.  Not sure why I thought of it while typing this, but I shopped in Minneapolis (which was also fun and also someplace we ended up on our way to somewhere else while flying for free) and I'm beginning to find shopping a small pleasure (except for the no paycheck part).  I'd rather be heatlhy than thin, but it is kind of fun.

This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J
I am also participating in my Turtle Medicine Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment